HOME     ABout     Contact

5.20.2013

#nolafor26


Didn't know it also meant that I would only have 26 dollars in my bank account.

But I had a wonderful weekend away with my bff. 
She teased my hair and kept me calm in traffic.

Our day/nights were calm and relaxing. 
The ghost/vampire tour and being poolside were the highlights of the trip.

As I always say, I can't wait to go back.
But for now, I'm glad to be home. 

I feel like I have so much to catch y'all up on. 
Anything you wanna know about NOLA, please feel free to ask me.



Here are some photos from the first night/next morning:


a hat I felt super gangster in.
didn't buy it. 


Brooke really is the best when it comes to hair.




Our neighbor in the back that didn't think shirts were necessary to drink coffee. 





So much fun at the pool.
Now back to reality with my bathing suit body. 


My first mid-ring.
6.00 at Urban Outfitters.
If I leave it on for more than 45 minutes, my hand turns green.
Worth it. 






Ghost tour will be in another post. 
I have some pretty scary things to tell you about.



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!!! LOVE the bathing suit top!!! Sounds like a great trip! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.