HOME     ABout     Contact

6.19.2013

Be My Guest....


Good Morning, Ladies and Gents
(if there is any gents reading),

This post is gonna be super quick.




Question of the day: Would you like to be my guest?


As in, Guest blogger - I am going on vacation next week and I don't want this blog to go abandoned for 7+ days.
I doubt I will have internet or pack my MacBook to take to the condo...
so I will need at least 5 of y'all.






If you are interested, please comment below with your email address
or email me at cassandralynn23@gmail.com and I will get back with you ASAP.


p.s.  We are halfway to the weekend. That's a reason to smile today.




3 comments:

  1. 1. I need to email you today. I miss you and our emails and life is almost close to normal again.
    2. I'm totes jeal of the beach.
    3. If you need extra guests, I'd love to share some OK LOVE with your blog friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still need people? I could post later in the week. :) Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.