HOME     ABout     Contact

6.07.2013

Flashback Friday



I have this picture in my cubicle and I look at it every day.

Have you ever had one of those moments where you just sit and think "where has the time gone?"
I mean it's already June 7, y'all.


For those of you that have just stopped by from Bloom,
Thank you for stopping by (and becoming a new follower, ahem) and if you are new then you don't know that this picture is from my birthday bash in New Orleans last year.

I already miss this.
Moments go by faster than we realize.

Whatever you do this weekend,
Make sure to spend some time loving on your girlfriends.

4 of mine live out of town.
2 are going to the beach.
1 is flying to North Carolina.

So even though we will be states apart,
I am going to be rearranging my room, checking in on them via text messages, and updating my picture frames with the moments that have already passed us by.



What do you have planned this weekend?




1 comment:

  1. From one Cassie to another, I love your blog!! :) My middle name is Lee but my Mom's middle name is Lynn so I also think that is pretty neat. New follower for sure thanks to Bloom!
    Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.