HOME     ABout     Contact

7.12.2013

Five on Friday



1.  Going to BWW with my BFF and eating stale chips.
Nothing like it.


I have had a pretty wonderful week.  Prayers were answered at my job - taking two workout classes  has kept me sore and I get to see Despicable Me tonight.  Shopping and a surprise for my sister bride will be the icing on the cake. Hopefully, there is cake.  Enjoy your weekend.   




2. Watching this munchkin drive better than me.
Don't let her age fool you, she has a license. 





3.  Enjoying the BEST pizza with my other bff.
Or the way she put it: 
Your my best friend too, Aunt Cassie.  Any best friend of my momma's is my best friend. 






4.  Tuesday night Yoga.
The most needed #shavasana I've ever experienced.




5.  Bachelorette Boy.
Jef Holm.
Enough said. 



2 comments:

  1. I want to see Despicable Me 2. I loved the first one. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, definitely following now! Stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.