HOME     ABout     Contact

7.19.2013

Fridayyy


Is anyone else SUPER EXCITED that its finally Friday?
Well, I am.

I currently have a lot on my plate this weekend.
Wedding, gym/half-marathon training, church, hair appointment, hopefully a movie AND family from Georgia is in town.


 I added a "In My Past" section to my blog. 
I would recommend going back to April of 2012 for some very funny posts.
If you don't want to click and search over on the sidebar, I totally understand.
I mean it's Friday I'm not doing work today either.

Here are two of my all time favorite posts:

Double Date Disaster

Sweet Tea/Creepy Photographer


Hope you get a good chuckle out of them.
It's my life entertainment to make others laugh.
Enjoy, y'all!


1 comment:

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.