HOME     ABout     Contact

7.03.2013

Get to know TAY on WednesDAY.


I don't know about you, 
but I love when one of my friend's creates a blog.
I want everyone to have a blog, honestly.

Please go visit Taylor's blog



Just in case you don't know/remember who she is: 










She is a great friend.
Go tell her hello and let her know I sent ya.


___________________


P.S. If you are here from Bloom today,
thankyouthankyouthankyou.

Please stay a while and leave a comment or shoot me an email.
I am all about finding new blogger girls that I can call friends.
Maybe even meet some of y'all.
This blog world is super special to me.




4 comments:

  1. I am here because of Bloom!! I just started working out and running in June and it's killing me but I am loving it. I love your blog name. I once was ALWAYS bridesmaid, before being a bride. Everyone joked I was "27 dresses." I wore that badge of honor proudly. You can read about it here.. http://scottisays.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-27-dresses.html (I don't know why my pictures aren't on that post anymore. I haven't ready that post until now, and I just started dating the guy I would marry. That funny, I can't to read more from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in from Bloom! Looking forward to getting to know you better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad I met her and so glad she now has a blog! ;)

    Hope you are having a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping in from Bloom to say hi - great exercise tips sweet girl x

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.