1. My yoga class was on point last night. It was a struggle to get up this morning and it is a struggle to bend down to do stuff at work today.
2. My goal this week is to be able to run close to 2 miles. I want to add a mile every week to prepare for this half marathon.
3. I am going over to my bff's house tonight to start cutting up tshirts that I hardly wear into more gym-friendly workout tanks. Her mom is the best t-shirt cutter around and I will probably just stand around, drink sweet tea, and watch her.
4. I got paid today. My bank account said girlllll...you were cuttin' it real close.
5. I am taking my second spin class ever this Saturday. Pray for me. First time I cried in class due to thinking I could do exactly what the girl up front was doing - instructor asked me during the workout if I was okay. I wasn't.
6. I can't wait for Lila to open her birthday gift Friday night. We may be twinkies saturday morning ;)
7. Started a new bible study this morning, thanks to one lovely lady, called Ruth by Kelly Minter. I will definitely post about this - day one has already given me so much insight. If you don't believe me, just go read Genesis 19: 30-38. I was like WHATTT?!! (minion voice).
Happy Wednesday y'all!