Well, it's already July 9th.
Have you stopped and thought this month...
How is it already July?
What have I done this year?
Have I reached any of my goals?
I am currently in this predicament.
I want to accomplish many things this year...
- Run my first half marathon in December.
- Be the best maid of honor I can be for my sister (whenever her wedding date is set)
- Completely run a 5k (particularly a Color Run) without stopping - in October or November.
- Be the best bridesmaid I can be for Bridget's wedding.
- Throw the best bachelorette party I can for Bridget in September.
- Meet Bentley Allen Clark.
- Help Cupit plan her wedding (and be her bridesmaid!)
- Lose 15 more pounds.
Half of the year is already gone.
I must make the second half better than the first.
So far, I had my FIRST new years kiss EVER, had a wonderful birthday month, learned more about myself than I thought possible and am taking it one day at a time in my spiritual walk with Jesus.
How are you making your second half of 2013 better than the first?