HOME     ABout     Contact

7.23.2013

Transformation Tuesday.


Whenever I feel like I am not progressing as fast as I should be, 
I tend to get a little down on myself.

But then I put my first photo I took back in January next to the most recent photo,
and begin to see clearly that hard works take time and effort.


I got on the scale Sunday after lunch and it said 154.2.
I automatically heard a Despicable Me Minion say "WHATTTT?!!" in my head.


Then I woke up yesterday morning and the scale said 149.0.
Life is not like a box of chocolates,
its like a scale...you never know what you are going to get.
Or maybe that's just my scale.



Don't give up on your goals, girls.
You can do it.
If I can, you definitely can.






3 comments:

  1. You look great! And it will stay off! You are motivation for today! I do not want to go to my class, but here I go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiration you are!! Keep up the hard work, lovely! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.