HOME     ABout     Contact

7.24.2013

Workout Wednesday



If you are sick of seeing my workout/fitness posts, 
then come back tomorrow.

I promise to not talk about working out....tomorrow.



Friday night I went to the gym and I told myself  "of course you can run a mile" - won't be hard at all. 


Well folks, it was NOT easy. 
I was fatigued and could barely get a good .30 of a mile in...
before I felt like I could not go on.
My legs want to keep going but my chest doesn't.  
I cannot seem to build up my endurance very well.




Saturday morning I woke up and decided that was the morning I would run the mile.
Still didn't happen.
I was really starting to feel frustrated.

But guess what happened Sunday after lunch? 
I RAN THE WHOLE MILE! 


I want to thank my two loves for the help.....



That's why I'm telling you girls not to give up.
It's not gonna happen overnight, but it will happen.
___________________

Enough about running.
Let's talk about my next problem area: MY ARMS.

Here is a current photo of my arm:

Disgusting.

So I text one of my guy friends and asked him what I should do.
I told him how I've been working out my arms twice a week since January on the machines at Anytime Fitness.
He immediately said that was my problem.

So from now on - no arm machines.
All dumb bells alll the time.
Here is my workout from last night:


This workout is no joke.
Almost couldn't pump my gas after I left the gym.  

Any workout tips on getting bicep/tricep lines? 
Ya girl needs help.


4 comments:

  1. Look at you, girl!! I can't wait to see how this new workout changes you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planks Planks Planks. Works yours abs and arms... throw them in before that workout do like 3 for a long as you can and then just build from there... you will be shocked at how well they work!

    PS. I love training arms...not as much fat so you see results super fast (in my opinion!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicole - you know I will have a progress photo ;)

    And Terri - I hate planks but I will try it! And I sure hope I will see results super fast - 6 months so far and not a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Terri - planks are awesome! I have been focusing on my arms, too, since that's the most noticeable body part in my wedding dress. I started to go to a boxing gym and that's been giving me some great results - and great stress relief! There's nothing like punching a bag after a long day! Congrats on running your first mile!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.