HOME     ABout     Contact

8.16.2013

Five Things



1.  We found a best friends just written on a wall in Nola. 
Photo op worthiness.


This week has been pretty ridiculous in a lot of ways.

New job description at work has been thrown at me; 
just one of the uncomfortable things that has happened.
Nola seems like so long ago and I still don't feel 100% rested.
But time has to go on....




2.  I said YES! to be my sister's MAID of Honor. ;) 






3.  This no sugar/no carb challenge has been less than successful.
I caved on Wednesday when my whole world was crashing down.
May be a little dramatic, but it was. 
Pizza made up for it.
Thank you, Kristin.





4.  These verses really spoke to me this week.
Times when I wanted to snap, Jesus brought me back to reality. 
That I should be serving HIM, not my co-workers.



5.  Time to go see my girl after work.
Bridesmaid's dress shopping tomorrow.
I wonder what size I will be....


Have a great weekend, y'all! 


2 comments:

  1. Have fun dress shopping! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I can't wait to be my twin sisters maid of honor one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.