1. We found a best friends just written on a wall in Nola.
Photo op worthiness.
This week has been pretty ridiculous in a lot of ways.
New job description at work has been thrown at me;
just one of the uncomfortable things that has happened.
Nola seems like so long ago and I still don't feel 100% rested.
But time has to go on....
2. I said YES! to be my sister's MAID of Honor. ;)
3. This no sugar/no carb challenge has been less than successful.
I caved on Wednesday when my whole world was crashing down.
May be a little dramatic, but it was.
Pizza made up for it.
Thank you, Kristin.
4. These verses really spoke to me this week.
Times when I wanted to snap, Jesus brought me back to reality.
That I should be serving HIM, not my co-workers.
5. Time to go see my girl after work.
Bridesmaid's dress shopping tomorrow.
I wonder what size I will be....
Have a great weekend, y'all!