HOME     ABout     Contact

8.26.2013

The Perfect Blend.


This past Saturday I was one of the hostesses for Bridget's Bridal Shower.  
The theme was The Perfect Blend because she met her groom while they were working at Starbucks.
I do not like coffee at all, 
but I love the Bride so I went along with it. 

Here are some photos of the day:







One of the managers at Starbucks gave us plenty of Starbucks cups/lids/coffee beans.
Which was awesome.

I ended up being in a lot of photos while Bridget opened all of her gifts so......
I am thankful my sister let me borrow a very photogenic dress.
Also, a big thanks to Brooke taking an hour and a half to make my hair look "easy." 












Her "coffee cup" cake 


I hope Bridget had a wonderful shower.
I know I had a wonderful time helping host it.




2 comments:

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.