HOME     ABout     Contact

8.14.2013

Workout Wednesday



I love fries more than I do anything else.


If you asked me if this is a true statement, I would say yes.  I have been constantly eating fries like no big deal.  But it is a big deal y'all, especially in my stomach/hip region.  I am pretty positive that if I stay on this track I will not fit into my bridesmaids dress....that is less than 2 months away. I am back in the 150's and I absolutely am getting down on myself about it.  


But thankfully, I have a plan thanks to EmilyMTV - if you have ever seen one of the Challenges or her on Real World, you know who I am talking about.  



Her SuperHeroUnleashed Challenge started on Monday, August 12.  It ends on September 2nd.  I paid $21 dollars for 21 days of clean eating, no sugar, one fish oil pill a day, watching a video, and just overall working out - could be 10 minutes of walking, could be an hour of spin.  Doesn't matter as long as you are moving.  


Today, I want to tell you if you are struggling with losing weight, wanting to stop eating carbs but you just love them wayy too much, I'm in your shoes right now.  
Totally.  


I am now having to make a better conscious decision every meal.  I follow a bunch of bikini competitors on Instagram and everytime I look at their meals, I'm like nahh I'll never have to eat like that.  But guess what?  I do now.  
Baked chicken, no bread, veggies, no pasta/pizza, water, no dr. peppers. 

I bet you are thinking - why not bread?  What is wrong with some whole grain toast after working out?  Well, read this article that Emily posted on twitter the other day - some whole grain toast has more sugar in it than a snickers bar!!

I kid you not, I will not look at whole grain bread the same way again.  
Because let's be honest, I would much rather eat the snickers bar. 



P.S.  I am still only 15% to my St. Jude goal - I really am crossing my fingers that more people will donate.  Because without the $500.00 - I will not be able to run this half marathon and all my training will have been for nothing.

If you would like to donate to the kids, please click here






1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! Good for you! Reaching goals like this is always such a confidence booster :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.