HOME     ABout     Contact

9.10.2013

I'm in LOVE...


with my blog design.

Is it not incredible? 
Ah, I just can't stop looking at it.

______________


A couple weeks ago, I was ready for a change.
I asked Nicole and asked her where would be a good place to start to find someone to design something for my blog and she said every blogger girl's favorite word:

Etsy.

So I did.
And I immediately went to Brielle's page.
Y'all, she is the real deal.
I emailed her, sent her my payment, she emailed me a questionnaire and boom! It was done.

I am so so so so so so so so so in love.


If you want to spruce up your blog, get a new button, anything...
go here.

Email her.
You will not regret it. 



P.S. Keep scrolling - there are two posts today - told you I am back ;) 


4 comments:

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.