HOME     ABout     Contact

9.30.2013

OLD Miss.





I went to Oxford this past weekend to support my friend, Taylor, in her play on campus.  
If you are anywhere near Oxford this week/weekend, I beg you to please go see the play.  
It is called The Laramie Project and it is AMAZING.

Since I am talking about Oxford, you probably think I mispelled the title of this post.  
Well, let me assure you that I didn't.   
This post is a reflection of how I felt at a "house party" we went to Saturday night.  


I was surrounded by college folks, mostly freshman.  I felt extrememly out of place, hence "old" miss.  I came to the realization that I am too old for house parties with drinking games and cards attached to your hand.

But even an old dog can learn new tricks, right?  I learned that it doesn't matter what age you are, college students will still like you.  The people I met were so down to earth and funny.  Theatre majors are pretty much the best people.  They can relate to you and even if they don't, they act like they do -- get it? ;)

I met some pretty great people at Ole Miss this past weekend, all thanks to Taylor.


Preshman Drew.






Caylee, Tay and I.
I'm trying to hang with the big rebels.



What did you do this weekend? 


1 comment:

  1. So glad you had fun! :)

    Can't wait to see you at a game.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.