HOME     ABout     Contact

9.22.2013

Time.




Does anyone else feel like time is going by wayyyyy too fast?  
I don't know about you, but I feel like I woke up and all of a sudden it's time to put together my halloween outfit. 
 
Ever since August, I feel like time has started to speed by.  I haven't written as many blog posts and I should have given more of an effort in a lot of areas of my life.  
I have done the bare minimum some days because honestly, I wanted to sleep.  

I needed "rest days" to restore myself.  
I did a workout move wrong the Sunday before Labor day and I have been trying to get my body back to normal ever since.
But what I didn't need was all those fries.

 
Here is my most recent picture of my body:


 
Here is where I went when I really looked at that photo:
 

 
Time passes us by.  
The wedding countdown is on.  October 12. 
 
I want to remember each day as it passes - October is by far my favorite month of the year (well besides May).  

It is the start of all the traditions - mostly with the Pattersons. Hocus Pocus, scary movies, cupcake/cookie baking, deciding on our halloween outfits, decorating, and eating lots of yummy food and candy.  I want nothing more than to relish in every day.  Every day of this season.
 
This wonderful, scary, boo-tiful season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.