HOME     ABout     Contact

9.10.2013

"We're All A little Mad Here"


This past Sunday was a pretty big day.
It was Brailyn's 5th birthday party.

 Some days, I just cannot believe it's been five years since she graced the Earth with her cuteness.  
Just being her Aunt Cassie brings me so much joy.  
She has been known to teach me quite a few things, and I hope I have done the same for her.
Her cast of characters/family is as follows:


Alice in WonderlandBrailyn

Rabbit:  Brooke

Cat:  Mrs. Angel 

Queen of Hearts:  Me

Mad Hatter:  Papaw (not pictured) 

Tweedledee:  Kara

Tweedledope:  Hannah

Tweedledum:  Aubree  

Another Queen:  Kaylee

Another Cat:  Langham  

_______________

If you have been reading this blog for a while now, 
You know that the Patterson's really know how to throw a party.
Like really well.

Here are a few of the decorations:



The cake Kara made.



5:00 cupcakes



Obviously, my present to Alice.




Some of the cupcake holders.




The big cupcake/Shrinking Potion/Mini cupcake

























And without further ado....
A full glimpse of my outfit...
Complete with RED HAIR.

I may or may not still be washing the red out.



AND pictures of the birthday girl....















Presents galore AFTER the reptile man AND the face painter...









After everyone else left, we jumped around in the blow up castle pretending we were dogs and barking at each other.

Honestly, it was probably the best birthday party I've ever been to and I'm even talking about my own.



Happy Birthday Brailyn!!

Enjoy your birthday month and all those tic-tacs you asked for.



3 comments:

  1. I think I want to be that child. What a magical birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SO FUN! I think Brailyn's mom needs to plan my next birthday party. I'm a little jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest party ever!!!!! Love the theme :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.