HOME     ABout     Contact

10.01.2013

BOO-tiful Month



Today is the first day of my favorite month: OCTOBER.
I have a LOT going on this month and I could not be more excited for it. 

_____________
First up:  Alumni Homecoming Practices



This is where I have been for the past two Sundays working on my dancing skills that I have lost the past couple years (due to ahem, doctors telling me I had the flu).  I am crossing my fingers that I stay feeling just like I am right now typing this.  

Bee hall is the gym where we practice.  My dance coach at Hinds (that I wrote about here) passed away a few weeks ago.  This time together with 5 decades of Hi-steppers is even more special.  I can't wait to perform for Mrs. Bee; I know she will be kicking with us up in Heaven.

Next up: Bridget's WEDDING WEEKEND!!
Next Friday and Saturday, I get to be pampered and fed while I watch one of my best friends from Hinds become a MRS.  I honestly cannot wait to be by her side - wearing a dress that I hope fits over my thighs - and trying not to cry during their vows. 


Third:  HALLOWEEN Festivities

I am currently purchasing items for my halloween outfit.
Opening up my planner every day to wonder which days Brooke and I will take Brailyn on our annual pumpkin patch trip; parties, trick or treating, the works.









We do October up just right.



And just something to leave you with....

A year ago today, I met...







Yep, I am a big fan of October.


2 comments:

  1. thought you might like this :) http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cc/9f/3a/cc9f3a835cc8f7b433f98003620f90da.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pumpkin top and leggings outfit Brailyn is rocking is the cutest thing ever. Need one. I hope you have a boo-it fully busy month and enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.