HOME     ABout     Contact

10.10.2013

COMPANY you should keep :)



Hi Friends! I'm so excited to introduce myself to you today. 



Cassie is SO funny and I stalk love everything she posts, so I'm sure her people are my kind of people too.

I'm Karissa, from Karissa & Company






I'm a 23 year old Boise, Idaho girl who loves to consignment shop and DIY. I basically have champagne taste on a beer budget so I share deals and ideas that I find for cheap with my readers! 

I love to find name brands while consignment/instagram shopping and putting together cute work outfits for half the price of retail.  

I also LOVE to complete home projects now that I'm a new home owner.
Like this headboard I made from a door:





I tend to throw a lot of my day to day life in my blog as well, so you will definitely see my two main men:





That's pretty much what goes on over at Karissa & Company
I would love for you to stop by and say hi! 


Can't wait to be your new blog best friend :)
Karissa 






1 comment:

  1. always love to find new blogs - especially girls from the midwest!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.