HOME     ABout     Contact

10.16.2013

#DunlapsRoyalWedding



Saturday I woke up around 8:30 and after showering/blowdrying my hair - I made my way out to the Castle for Bridget's Wedding Day.  I was the first one to arrive for hair and makeup.  Courtney was the one hired to do the hair/makeup and we were a year apart at the same high school so we caught up on each other's lives.  It was nice to have that hour or so by ourselves to talk and just hang out as she made me, well...beautiful.




I literally LOVED my hair and makeup.  I tried my hardest not to look at myself in all the mirrors that day, but it was a struggle.


The wedding festivities started at 5 - we took 4 specific photos with our bride after she did her "first look" photos.  I am so glad we got really cool shots with the photographer.  I can't wait to see them when they come in.
After the exchanging of the vows and kissing the Bride, we made our way to the reception.  The food was super spicy so I ended up not really eating - but sweating up a storm on the dance floor.  
I woke up 5 pounds lighter.  Take that diurex. 
Enjoy these photos...































I am so thankful for Bridget and her new husband, Ryan.  I hope they are having a blast in Jamaica and I have to admit...I missed them when they drove off from the Castle.  


The #DunlapsRoyalWedding was a definite success. 


7 comments:

  1. you look amazing! what a fun weekend. looks like the picture perfect wedding :)

    Karissa
    www.karissaandcompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dresses...gorgeous!! Bride...gorgeous!! Your hair....gorgeous!! Castle...so jelly!! Looks like an amazing time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! You DO look gorgeous! And love the hashtag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a beautiful wedding and you looked gorgeous.

    Mel
    Mel's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. you looked so pretty! how fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.