HOME     ABout     Contact

10.29.2013

The 100th Annual Halloween Party




Join us tonight at 7:00 for the 100th annual Patterson Halloween Bash.
With costumes, food, drinks, and games...It's bound to be a smash.

 
That is the text I received on Saturday.  I laughed because it has not been 100 years, but I do feel like this has been a tradition we have been doing for many years.  I love having a reason to dress up - and the Patterson's always give me a reason. 




 
The festivities started at 7 - so I got there at 6.  
I like to be early to things.  
Once Brooke put my hair in pigtails, I was ready to party. 
 

Mrs. Cheryl, dressed as a palm reader from Nola, handed us envelopes. 
Each person had something different on their envelopes - it was so funny hearing random things yelled or done the entire night.

For example: I had to say "Freddie Lives" in my lowest, creepiest voice every time someone said my name.
(people said my name a lot)
 

Food consisted of shishkabobs (chicken or steak), rice pillaf, rotel, my mom's salsa, pigs in a blanket and plenty of brownies that were hard as bricks.  
But we ate them anyway.  
I never turn down a brownie.
 
We took plenty of photos and I may have signed up for a dating app and then deleted it 24 hours later.  
















You never know what is going to happen at a Patterson Party, and that's what keeps me coming back.  

Here's to the next 100 years...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.