HOME     ABout     Contact

12.03.2013

Decembrrrr.


This month is always a favorite of mine.  




The feeling of knowing traditions are on the way and obviously new beginnings that I didn't even think of begin to arise.  
I always do posts on what I did last year and the year before tradition wise.   

               Here are a few of the past years if you wanna know how my Decembers roll.

                                      Ugly Christmas Sweater tradition at the Patterson's

                                                             Christmas Light Lookin'

                                       Keifer's Christmas Dinner with Alumni Hi-steppers



My goal this year is to just enjoy every moment and remind myself of how great my life really is.


What are some traditions/experiences you look forward to every December? 


1 comment:

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.