HOME     ABout     Contact

2.07.2014

Friday's Four.



This week's weather was gloomy and my attitude correlated with it.
However, my manicure with a hot pink accent nail helped me feel a little brighter.



1.  Pink is definitely my color.




2.  A little selfie time during the SuperBORINGbowl.





3.  A pageant winner and roses as big as her.






4. Receiving a picture of my friend's baby girl smiling at 2:45 am……
which also made me smile.




This weekend will be spent at the March Bride's bridal shower and then a night of fun with my best guys.

I hope you all have a wonderful, gloom-FREE weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, pink IS your color! I love that picture! Too darn cute. And that baby smile... I've never seen anything so adorably sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - I may have to do my nails like that next go around. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.