HOME     ABout     Contact

2.28.2014

Friday's Four



This week was full of ups and downs.

Dealing with back pains, a best friend getting ENGAGED and another best friend having two babes really sick; and just being thankful to have a loving mom who will help me find two dresses at the last minute for next weekend's events with the March Bride.

Speaking of brides, here is my four on this lovely Friday…..



Foreshadowing to March 11th…
Chicken legs? Must be before I discovered carbs.



Ten minutes on the elliptical and this is what happens.




Sickness doesn't stop these babies from playing…I should take notes from them.





So so so so so happy for my best friend and her amazing fiancé.
I have never met a man sweeter than him and I can't wait to celebrate with them.
I have a surprise for her Sunday….



I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.