HOME     ABout     Contact

3.20.2014

Etsy = Bachelorette swag


To throw a proper bachelorette party in New Orleans,
You must have more than just a fancy face mask.



Anyone who knows me knows I love to go all out for gifts…
and I like to ask myself specific questions….

A perfect invitation to encapsulate the bride's vision? 

 Own personalized tumblers to remember your event?

Buttons to wear to let others know who you are? 

Poems written by me and a bag full of chocolate and your very own ring pop? 


Well, I couldn't have done it without Etsy. 

______________

Anyone who needs perfect customer service, fast shipping and a smile when they open a box, please contact these ladies and I promise your event will go off without a hitch.






Personalized Tumblers:  Michelle at VinylGifts 


Blow up doll/Bridal veil/Bridal Sash: www.BacheloretteSuperstore.com 




If you have any other questions about hosting a bachelorette party in Nola, 
please feel free to contact me at cassandralynn23@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so adorable! We went to New Orleans for our honeymoon, and I love the look of everything...perfect for a party theme!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.