HOME     ABout     Contact

3.11.2014

The Eighth of March.


March 8th is a big day.

A year ago, I sent this to Nicole:



Friday (w/no makeup on), I sent this:




And then Saturday, March 8th, 2014….wore this:


It's also the day that RunnerGirlEats got married down in Florida. 
I am guest posting today while she is on her honeymoon. 
So pop over there and read her blog. 

She's hilarious and since SkinnyRunner left the blogging world, she has filled that spot for me.
Go see what I have to say about bachelorette trips in Nola...
while I am currently in Nola for my sister's bachelorette trip.
Irony at it's finest.



P.S. I promise to get my act together and start posting more regularly.
You know, when I don't have a wedding to be in -
That gives me >4 weeks until the next one.

1 comment:

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.