HOME     ABout     Contact

3.17.2014

Wedding Season


If you have been reading my blog for even a second now, you know one thing: 
I'm a Bridesmaid.

What you may not know is: 
I am going to be a bridesmaid 4 times in the next 12 months.

March 8, 2014
April 19, 2014
October 11, 2014
Jan/Feb 2015


To say I am busy is well, an understatement.
I am a Type A perfectionist when it comes to going to events or planning things.
I go above and beyond even when I have financial strains.

I love making people's day and I want nothing more than the best for my friends.  


_______________________


Last weekend was the first wedding of the season:




I left work at 12 on Friday to head out of town.
Rehearsal dinner was at 5:30 sharp and I felt like I was ready…

Me, The Bride, and Madalene


After the rehearsal dinner and passing out our bridesmaids gifts, 
the Bride and I made our way back to her mom's house for her last night as a "single" woman.
We went to bed as soon as we could and slept until about 7 am.

Then it was time to get ready for Phase 1: Brunch at The Castle in Natchez, MS.
(I had the best cheese grits EVER).


Phase 2:  Get hair and makeup done

Me and my boo thang, Ella Grace (flower girl)




No day is complete without a little selfie action that was at first only sent to my sister…


Phase 3: Pictures in the park behind the Catholic Church and in the hotel suite.



Phase 4: Talk about babies in the hotel suite and forget the time and make it to the church 15 minutes before the ceremony started.

Phase 5: Feel like I am going to pee walking down the aisle due to nerves,
Don't know how the bride did it. 

Phase 6: Take pictures with THE BRIDE + my friends and dance the night away.









We cray.

Sydney (other flower girl): 
Umm, Cass open these. Now.

Phase 7: Almost fall asleep at the bar across the street with the newlyweds.
Go back to the hotel by 11.
Slip off the bridesmaids dress and sleep on my hair the way it is.



Wedding 1 down, 3 more to go….





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic in that dress with your hair like that!!
    (I'm a week behind on my blog reading!)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.