HOME     ABout     Contact

4.09.2014

Water Cooler Talk.


I have noticed a new "if you came over for coffee" post around the blog world, thanks to Brittany and Samantha, so I thought I would try it myself but since I don't drink coffee….

If you came over for coffee WATER...




I would tell you that….I don't have it all together.  Most days I slip up with "eating clean" and making sure I have enough carbs, protein and fats.  Counting macros is not my strong suit.


I would tell you that….I am partly lazy.  I would rather come home from work at 5 and be in my pajamas by 5:02.  My ideal night would be to watch The Big Bang Theory on repeat and eat french fries. 


I would tell you that….I am a hypocrite. That I'm a Sinner and mess up constantly. That I am not perfect and the pimples on my face are just one example.  


I would tell you that….I love spending time with my friends and laughing.  Laughter is the best medicine.  I look forward to hanging out with my friends that some days it is all that gets me through my work day.  I don't drink wine, but a margarita does my soul a little bit of good. 


I would tell you that…..I am still learning how to be content.  I love social media but I also compare myself to other blogger girls' lives when I know I shouldn't. I need to practice contentment on a daily basis.


I would tell you that….I would love to hear from you.  


Please comment below if you are super comfortable doing that or 
send me an email at cassandralynn23[at]gmail[dot]com. 


4 comments:

  1. I don't have it all together either, my friend. Thats okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new blogger and your blog is so cute! I can definitely agree with you! I do not have it all together. I also have a bad habit of comparing myself to others. I have been praying for contentment recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to wish I had it all together but then realized that life is so much more fulfilling not worrying about having it all together and just living! I so enjoyed reading your blog and can't wait to become a regular reader!
    http://www.truelifekmk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so hard not to compare yourself to other bloggers! I hate that aspect of social media!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.