HOME     ABout     Contact

5.27.2014

Class of 2014: Part One





This past Friday was a BIG day for a couple of ladies in my life. 

My sister graduated from the prestigious nursing school with her BSN as a Registered Nurse from The University of Mississippi Medical Center.  

Over the past 3 years, I haven't seen her much and we live in the same house.
Her countless hours of sleepless nights and studying made her who she is today.

I am so proud of you, sister.
You are going to be a fantastic nurse to so many little babes.
They are going to be so lucky to have you holding them for only a short time of their life.

You are going to make an impact in the medical world.
I can't wait to see you take your next steps.

Congrats, Nurse Nikki! 
You did it! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.