HOME     ABout     Contact

5.28.2014

Class of 2014: Part Two



Friday afternoon was another graduation celebration.

BrailynBelle fake-graduated from daycare. 
The next time she goes to school, she will be a Kindergartener. 
that is just cray to me.


Her 'nana' bought her a cap and tassel and borrowed a gown, 
so we had a little photoshoot in their front yard before we went to dinner. 
Typical thing to do, right? 
























All she wanted for her 'graduation' was an ice cream cake. 
I don't think I'll ever forget how she looked at me and said, 
'thank you soooooo much." 

But you know it isn't a celebration for Brailyn unless I go all out. 
Graduation gifts for Bray included…


Too cool for school sunglasses, ring pops aka class rings and a bucket full of goodies. 


Just an old photo with her "certificate" 


I also got her a card and she told me again….
"Aunt Cassie, I can't read." 

So I read it to her. 






Aunt Cassie, 
Can I get my purse in order before you snap pics?  Guess not.  




Are you sad graduation posts are over? 
I am too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.