HOME     ABout     Contact

5.12.2014

Goodbye 26, Hello 27.


Another birthday has passed.
I am now twenty-seven.

I don't know what I was expecting this birthday,
but I was pleasantly surprised by everyone in my life.

I received everything from a "go shawty it's ya birfday" from an ex-boyfriend,
to flowers and a cake that literally said "BIG 27" on it.

My first pair of Raybans and dinners with my best friends were just what I wanted.
I can't wait to keep celebrating this weekend with my bff, Cupit.
I haven't seen her since her wedding - which is just too long.

I am now reflecting on my year at age 26.
I learned a lot about myself this past year and I plan on going into 27 much wiser.


Last year.  I need to get back to this weight. 


I tend to say that every year, don't I? 
I learned a lot about myself, blah blah blah.

I know I sound like a broken record, but honestly - would I be living/growing if I didn't learn more about myself? Top 3 things are….



1.  I feel my best when I am working out. 
Even when I don't want to go, I know I should.

2. I have waited 20+ years to find my soulmate, 
and I think he is lost on another continent.

3. Dr. Pepper is not my friend.


1 comment:

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.