HOME     ABout     Contact

6.19.2014

A Day in the Life.


Today is a special day.

First of all, it is Pre-Friday (always a plus) and today is the fun link-up with TWO of my favorite bloggers:  Brittany and Rachel


Rachel Rewritten


So, what is a normal day for me? 

My typical day starts off at 7:10 am.
I wake up and am out the door by 7:34 to head to work.
Yes, I get ready really fast.

I get to work and begin my day.
Reading emails, eating breakfast and doing whatever is needed in the office that day.

My desk - most days, there is not cupcakes. 


By the time lunch rolls around and I need to get out of the office, 
I go get a half and half tea from McAlisters (once a week). 




After work is over,  I either make my way home, #TequilaTuesday with my girls at our local mexican restaurant,  get a manicure/pedicure, go over to a friend's house and have dinner with her and her husband.  

It changes every week but it semi stays the same.
That is my life. 
Sounds wonderfully boring, doesn't it? 


Make sure you link up with Brittany & Rachel - I can't wait to read about your day! 


7 comments:

  1. Love it girl! Thanks for linking up with us-hope Friday comes QUICK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some McAlister's tea now!!! And Tequila Tuesday sounds like the perfect night to me...I'm always up for some Mexican food. And I wish my desk had cupcakes on it everyday...that would be perfect.

    Thanks for linking up, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to incorporate tequila Tuesday into my weekly routine seeing as it is my favorite :) stopping by from the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your week sounds quite similar to mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, to start off I'm new to your blog and I am in love your blog name!! Just needed to get that out of the way. My day is basically like yours..wake up, work, play, sleep, repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl that doesn't sound boring! You get to hang out with friends a lot! Cherish those moments :)

    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you day sounds great! love that I did this link up. so happy I read your blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.