HOME     ABout     Contact

6.16.2014

Baby Selfies.


Last Friday I made my way back to one of my favorite cities, Tupelo. 

If you can't tell, this little girl makes me really happy. 


The fact that she no longer likes getting her picture taken and would rather take a selfie makes this Aunt really, really proud.  The little girl is always up to something.

Her mom and dad are such great parents and I love going to stay with them. 
I also hate leaving on Sundays afternoons.

I also got to meet a new little girl this past time: 

Emory Claire












I can't even handle her cuteness
and the fact that she took an awkward selfie with me is pretty priceless.

I love being Aunt Cassie. 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet babies! I know they love having you with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How cute!! Being an aunt is THE BEST!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.