HOME     ABout     Contact

6.25.2014

Good day(s)


=It's A Good Day Linkup



It's a good day when….I get my hair and makeup done for an event. 





It's a good day when….I can hold a baby (and then return the baby when it cries)

 


It's a good day when….I get to hang out with my boo thang, Brailyn

 



It's a good day when….I start my day off with a really carbonated Dr. Pepper. 


It's a good day when….I am laying out at the pool/ocean with my family and friends.





It's a good day when….I'm in New Orleans.




I could go on and on….
but I guess in the scheme of things, I have some really great days.


When is it a good day for you? 
Link up with Brittany and Lisa if you want. 





6 comments:

  1. OOOOOH girl your makeup is fierce! LOVE! And sweet babies...yes, it's a good day when you can hand them back. My niece is coming over in a little bit and I can't wait to love on her, but then give her back to my sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really carbonated Dr.Pepper is the key to happiness!! Have a great Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good things! I'd just add "it's a good day when I don't have to work." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! Your makeup looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh Dr Pepper... In college I pretty much survived on Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper :-) Thanks for linking-up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love holding babies! I love getting my hair and makeup done too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.