HOME     ABout     Contact

6.01.2014

The Second Half


The second half of 2014 has started.   

Today consisted of church service, my sister's FIRST bridal shower and then a birthday celebration for a friend's step-dad.

My sister had a wonderful shower at our church….
and I had a great time being by her side.  




 She received LOTS of presents but I know she was just happy to see many familiar faces.

All the women that came have been a part of our family for years.
I am so glad wedding season is back up for round 3. 














How did you spend your FIRST day of the SECOND half of the year? 





3 comments:

  1. Y'all look so happy! When is her big day? I know you can't wait for ANOTHER wedding! I was in one this weekend and I'm exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress you are wearing. Care to share where it is from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love weddings so much! You look great! I spent my Sunday at a Brad Paisley concert :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.