HOME     ABout     Contact

6.23.2014

Weekend Recap



I binge watched Netflix this weekend.

First love: Parks and Recreation



After a walk through the local flea market (we found an old knee reflex tool for my sister to put in her built in pictured above), I planted myself on her couch and laughed and laughed.

She washed clothes and cleaned her house. 
I do what I can to help. 

I stayed the night at her house and we decided to start: 
Orange is the New Black: Season One.



I'll be back later on this week…..


As Crazy Eyes once said: 

Dandelion is not here right now.
She had to go chase the chicken.



2 comments:

  1. I started watching Orange is the New Black last week and I can't get enough. It's so goooooood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netflix is my drug of choice!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.