HOME     ABout     Contact

7.25.2014

Lightening up Friday

 
 
 
This week was heavy. 
 
I began the week with a summons to jury duty which ended in my participation on the jury for 3 long days before nights with friends.  After voting unanimously that the defendant was guilty, I was expected to snap right back into work mode.  Needless to say, I will be spending tonight resting.
 
So, to 'lighten' up the mood, here are three things that made me smile this week:
 
This post from my blog-friend, Whit (she always knows exactly what to post).
 
This selfie of me because I was officially done with jury duty
(and the filter made me look pretty good)
 
This giveaway because I think everyone could agree I need better photos.
 

1 comment:

  1. Blech! I've been summoned, but never chosen for JD so that does not sound like fun to me. I love the bright hues in the filter you used and you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.