HOME     ABout     Contact

7.11.2014

Link UP to get Weight Loss DOWN.




169.0.
That is the number I saw on the scale the other night.  

Ironically, it was right after I ate my "weight" in Mexican food.  I remember this time last year I was down to my lowest weight since graduating college.  21 pounds less.

Last year

I'm not really sure when I fell off the weight loss wagon, but I have.  I used to go to the gym at least 4 times a week.  I was always in the gym, lifting weights and running on the treadmill.  I haven't been doing that.


But you can only feel bad about yourself for so long before you snap out of it and get back on the weight loss wagon.  My tips that helped me lose weight are no big secret.  



Here are 8 tips that helped me:

  • Drink water all day, every day
  • Give up carbonated sodas
  • Download the c25k app and follow it through
  • Limit my fast food intake
  • Get enough sleep
  • Drink Advocare Spark when needed
  • Take my vitamins
  • Eat more veggies

I'll be honest though….I don't always follow those tips.  
That is why I am so glad I have blogger girl's to follow and begin friendships with.   
This is where Karissa comes in.  



Karissa has motivation to succeed and she is someone I can look up to.  She is currently Miss Meridian Village and will be competing in the Mrs. Idaho State Pageant.  You can't necessarily eat your weight in Mexican food for this title.  

We both know there are other girls out there who deal with struggles just like us, so please link up with us below!  









______________________


But before you go, we are offering a GIVEAWAY that is going to be exclusively chosen on Instagram.  I cannot wait to see who wins these items for their summer beach bag! 



Follow both of us on Instagram to see what the rules are for the giveaway! 
The giveaway ends at midnight on Sunday.

Good luck! 

6 comments:

  1. I think this happens to all of us once in a while, but you're motivated and I know you can get right back on track! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! This happens so much where I just ebb and flow with going to the gym and eating right. I'm currently trying to get back on track as well. I'm glad you're sharing!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing. I am in the same place and need a reminder sometimes to stay on my routine and keep pushing to loose weight. I just found your blog through the linkup and I really look forward to following along! It's always nice to find other bloggers who can help motivate each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, I love this link up! This happens often unfortunately, but recognizing it and knowing exactly what we need to do to get back on track is key. Finding motivation in other girls and having friendships with people that will support and push you is what it takes, you got this girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes these things happen, but at least you are still going and you are going to do great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.