HOME     ABout     Contact

7.17.2014

My Favorite Things...currently

 
 
http://www.heleneinbetween.com/
 
 
I am so glad Brittany posted about this lovely link-up. 
Honestly, I am having a hard time coming up with topics lately. 
 
I center my blog around memories: things I want to remember when I can't. 
Looking back and seeing, that was ____ years ago?! Crazy.
(But you can't post about new memories every day if you are on your couch Monday through Thursday night watching Big Bang Theory eating popcorn for dinner; hence, my posting problem)
 
This week the topic is on Favorites.  I have a few favorites floating around right now.
 
Favorite Author: Jamie McGuire.   I read Beautiful Disaster thanks to Karissa and immediately got hooked.  I ordered 4 more of her books on Amazon the minute I was done and they should be arriving to my house: today.
 
Favorite Song:  It's a tie between two country boys: "Yeah" by Joe Nichols and "Get Me Some of That" by Thomas Rhett.
 
Favorite Day of the Week:  Tuesdays at a certain Mexican restaurant with my girls.  We named it #tequilatuesday - even when we don't order anything but water.  It is a constant in my week when everything else could turn upside down.
 
 
What is a current favorite of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.