HOME     ABout     Contact

8.05.2014

25 Things You May Not Know...







  1. I’m happiest when I’m with my girls (any and all of them).
  2. … especially if it involves sitting around a table talking, laughing, eating chocolate chip cookies and drinking Dr. Pepper.
  3. I’ve always wanted to travel to Greece.
  4. My family and I are missing my sister now that she has moved into her almost married house!
  5. I was a terrible gymnast and still am.
  6. My first job was being a waitress at a local pizza place
  7. I could probably eat one chocolate chip cookie every day. Actually, I know I could.
  8. I stole a small bowl from a restaurant when I was in high school,  and my mom made me return it.
  9. I was born on the same day as my blog friend, Shae!.
  10. My all-time favorite film is Cruel Intentions followed closely by Despicable Me.
  11. I do a pretty mean ___________. I have no idea.
  12. I’m still mad I never got my own picture with Vinny from Jersey Shore.
  13. I met my husband in __________. hahahaha, still not applicable.
  14. I always knew I wanted to go to college. I was the first person in my family to graduate from a community college AND  a university.
  15. I’m not afraid of lizards. It seems like every single one of my friends are!
  16. I make the best jokes? 
  17. I have almost no cooking abilities. Seriously, it’s embarrassing.
  18. I always cry when I watch A Walk to Remember.
  19. I’m a employee for the state, but I don’t really care about my retirement. 
  20. I spent more 4 months in Hattiesburg and wish I could go back to my college days.
  21. I wish my folks still gave me an allowance.
  22. At 5, I was deeply in love with baby dolls, I'm sure.
  23. I believe if everyone had Jesus in their heart and a good work ethic the world would be a better place.
  24. I can’t stand when people aren't honest with me.
  25. Whenever The Big Bang Theory is on, I’ll watch it. 

This post is brought to you by a blog post I read a few weeks back.  I am so glad I ran across this little survey.  Considering I don't have any internet at home right now - this may be the only post that comes up this week. 
 
Please fill it out and let me know where your post is OR answer a few of the questions in the comment section below.  I'd love to know more about you!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this post!! I may have to steal this idea for one day in Septemebr! :)

    xoxo, Cassie
    www.livingoncloud9ine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.