HOME     ABout     Contact

8.11.2014

A Pitch(ure) Perfect Weekend




















Two weekends ago, I met a celebrity.
Anna Kendrick, to be specific.
That night was Kaylee's 26th birthday dinner.   

Us girls went to an upscale Mexican restaurant downtown and then headed to dessert at Parlor Market.  We had the best time and couldn't think it would get any better.  But it did.

At Parlor Market eating desserts, our waiter came over and explained that Anna Kendrick was in the restaurant and that we could go over and speak to her (if we wanted to).  Um, duh.

We made our way over there and she hopped down out of her chair and said "who's ready?"  I said, I am and she put her arm around me.  Our waiter took this photo and we were all cheesing up a storm. 

I would have to say that was the best part of the night, but I'd be lying.  Meeting a celebrity was cool and all, but having a friend like Kaylee is the real deal.  

She sent me a thank you card for coming to her birthday.  I've got some stepping up to do in the friendship department.  

Other highlights from the night included:  eating dessert called a 'Walk down Memory Lane" that included a classy s'more, a push pop (like the old Flinstone ones), an oatmeal cream pie, and a rice krispy treat.  

Friendship sure is sweet. 


5 comments:

  1. So cool! I've never met a celebrity. I think I would end up like you though and it wouldn't be the most exciting part of the night if I was with all my girls! Looks like a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. That box of sugar looks amazing and I would have so had to drop an this is "aca-awesome" on her. So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at you.. being all famous and such! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smores push up pop...stop right there..AND meeting Anna Kendrick. Shut the front door. I have no other words.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.