HOME     ABout     Contact

8.18.2014

Choosing + An Announcement




Image: Pinterest

I'm busy. You're busy. Everyone's busy. That isn't the point. The point is what you're busy doing. What's filling all that time? 

The truth of the matter is that you're always going to be stretched a little thin, and that's just life. Yes, you'll be overwhelmed, but you get to choose what overwhelms you. 
Author: Laura

________________________


This past weekend was busy, but fulfilling.
I spent the last couple work days resting at home.
I thought my scratchy throat was going to lead to something worse, but I rested.
I am pretty sure that's what I needed the most.  Time to be still

The rest of the weekend was filled with plenty of wedding errands, 
another bridal shower and more episodes of OITNB.
I am back at work today ready to tackle another week.
Let's be honest, I'm already counting down to Labor Day.


But I do have an announcement:
I am swapping blog buttons with anyone who wants to do the same.
Just email me at cassandralynn23@gmail.com and let me know! 
 

1 comment:

  1. I had one of those weekends too. Sometimes rest in all the chaos is what we need. And yay for button swaps, emailing you now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.