HOME     ABout     Contact

9.01.2014

Hi, September.





August is over and I am a little sad it's gone.
I am going to be honest, I am not ready for all September has in store.
I am kind of wishing I could blink and it would already be October, but it doesn't work that way.

I reached my August goals except for the reading books more than tv watching.  Failed miserably on that since I had two different weeks of sickness.  So I pray that this month will be much healthier. 




As you can see, I have a lot going on in September, especially since I am the host for the lingerie shower and Honey-Do BBQ. 

I am also not liking the fact that I only have one Alumni practice before the month of September ends.  I will have to spend my girls nights with Bridget practicing the dance routine so I will know it and not be behind.  

There are a few things I know I am missing on this calendar, but this gives me a good idea of what I have going on.  I am very type A, if you can't tell.  

My Goals are September are pretty simple: 

  • Be the best hostess I can be for the two showers I'm throwing. 
  • Be the best bridesmaid I can be for my sister and Kristin at her engagement party/bachelorette beach bash. 
  • Enjoy each moment as it passes by 
  • Save $100 before October starts 
  • Eat healthier, whole foods instead of going through drive thru fast food restaurants. 
  • Solidify my halloween costume (hint: disney theme) 


What are your goals for September? 



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am So excited for your September adventures! You always entertain me with your adventures.

    If you come to Oxford for a football game, you better hit me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these goals, your month looks like mine when it comes to showers and parties! I have a bach party the same weekend you to! And yes, like Lauren said, if you come to Oxford, let's get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited about this costume... hang in there, busy months go fast and you will enjoy it more than you know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am type A too! It's good to know someone else is too! Nathan and I are being Clark Kent and Lois Lane for Halloween so I am very excited about that. I was Snow White two years ago :) Love my Disney!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.