August is over and I am a little sad it's gone.
I am going to be honest, I am not ready for all September has in store.
I am kind of wishing I could blink and it would already be October, but it doesn't work that way.
I reached my August goals except for the reading books more than tv watching. Failed miserably on that since I had two different weeks of sickness. So I pray that this month will be much healthier.
As you can see, I have a lot going on in September, especially since I am the host for the lingerie shower and Honey-Do BBQ.
I am also not liking the fact that I only have one Alumni practice before the month of September ends. I will have to spend my girls nights with Bridget practicing the dance routine so I will know it and not be behind.
There are a few things I know I am missing on this calendar, but this gives me a good idea of what I have going on. I am very type A, if you can't tell.
My Goals are September are pretty simple:
- Be the best hostess I can be for the two showers I'm throwing.
- Be the best bridesmaid I can be for my sister and Kristin at her engagement party/bachelorette beach bash.
- Enjoy each moment as it passes by
- Save $100 before October starts
- Eat healthier, whole foods instead of going through drive thru fast food restaurants.
- Solidify my halloween costume (hint: disney theme)
What are your goals for September?