HOME     ABout     Contact

10.20.2014

Amber's Good List


Hey y'all.  I am currently at the beach (have been since Saturday) and I thought this would be a great time to meet bloggers that I consider to be friends.  First up: Amber.

I began reading her blog when she joined the #Blogtember challenge Bailey had up last month and I looked forward to reading her blog post every day.  

When she decided to write about the good things in life it made me realize how many things I take for granted.  She brought me back down to the basics and I love that about her writing.

Read below to learn more about Amazing Amber…





i'm a firm believer in always looking for the good in life - especially when the good is hard to see because of all the bad. i try each day to list out five happy things that happened. it can be the smallest of details to huge, God-sized blessings. this practice reminds me that there is always, always, always something to be thankful for, even in the hard times. here is a happy list to inspire you to celebrate life:

God's love. family. wildflowers. well-worn tees. sunday afternoon naps. kitty cuddles. football. foggy mornings. 50% off sales. family dinners. glitter. blossoming friendships. a dance party. the Gospel. pumpkin spice scented candles. catching a good nineties song on the radio. rainy mornings. british accents. the smell of old books. excited dogs. dark chocolate. watching birds play in puddles. cozy clothes. a kind hello from a stranger. handwritten notes. breakfast for dinner. candles. saturday mornings. new blog friends. a fresh manicure. chivalry. star-gazing. hot showers. savoring the moments money can't buy. 





Follow Amber on all her social media: 

Instagram: @joyfulamber 

Twitter:  @amberkanady


1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for letting me guest post! i enjoyed writing it because sometimes i just need to take a few minutes and reflect on all the little blessings in life! hope you're having lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.