HOME     ABout     Contact

10.31.2014

HalloweeKEND.





Y'all, I love halloween.  It is my favorite holiday.
I love dressing up and hello, candy.

This week I have ate more Reese's pumpkins than one should have during the day.
But, I have also gone to the gym three times this week - that cancels it out, right? 

I also spent Monday night painting a pumpkin for my baby cat niece, Milo.
She was absolutely thrilled.



Tonight, I am going over to a friend's apartment to eat hot dog mummies and more Reese's Pumpkins.
Ain't no shame in my candy game.


We are going to watch Hocus Pocus.  
It is not only my favorite Halloween movie ever, it is also what I dressed up as this year:



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 
You are gonna want to come back on Monday.

There is a lot of money up for grabs.
You know, to buy more Reese's pumpkins.





1 comment:

  1. Your cat niece looks just like me old cat Julie. What a cutie! Also, I love that you guys went as the Sanderson sisters for Halloween last year! Best holiday movie ever.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.