HOME     ABout     Contact

10.23.2014

Little Black Dress/Mess.







I am not a fashion blogger by any means, but there is one thing I do know about fashion: 
Every woman should own a little black dress. 

Being a Mississippi bridesmaid in the fall - you really have to be flexible when it comes to what you are going to wear to particular wedding events.  The weather is fickle; one minute it's freezing and then the next minute you are sweating to death.  So the perfect solution?  A Jessica Simpson sleeveless dress and a lightweight, sheer cardigan.  Easy peasy.  

After being spray tanned, hair styled and actually wearing makeup,  I forced my mom to take some 'fashion photos' of me in my sister's front yard.  My middle name isn't classy for nothin'.

I totally think this is my first and last fashion post because I don't know what I'm doing.
I'm no Kathleen or Emily, that's for sure.

Take a peek for yourself:
























I added the cardigan that night so it looked like a completely different outfit.
Or at least that is what I'm telling myself.
I added a silver bracelet and silver ring to accessorize.  

Fun fact:  I am allergic to nickel and almost all jewelry.  I have had my ears pierced twice only to have everything break my ears out, so no more earrings for Cassie.  Bracelets and necklaces (and a couple rings) is all I can wear without needing Benadryl. 


So there you have it, folks.
I did a fashion post and I've done a vlog.

Who am I? 



2 comments:

  1. Okay, I loved this post because I have no idea what I'm doing wheen it comes to fashion posts. I'm always so awkward when it comes to taking fashion pictures too. This dress though is fantastic!! I love it and it looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love that dress and that cardigan. All you lack is good posing lady. I'll teach you all the tricks one day as my grandmother was a photographer and has ingrained in me posing for the camera. She says ever lady needs at least 5 poses.

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.