HOME     ABout     Contact

10.01.2014

October



I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.



Yall, somehow we blinked and it's OCTOBER.
Honestly, I could not be happier about it.
October to me is a perfect month of just celebrating life. 
It always has been for me but this year it means even more. 


The reasons it means more this year: 
My little sister is getting married on the 11th!!  


With everything that is going on this month, 
I want to make sure I make a few goals to accomplish as well:

  1. Stick to a consistent blogging schedule.  (I'm gonna try MWF).
  2. Create an email account specifically for this blog.
  3. Finalize Halloween outfits.
  4. Be the best maid of honor on October 11th.
  5. Enjoy mother-daughter beach trip to the fullest.
  6. Perform with the Hi-Stepper Alumni and take plenty of photos to remember.
  7. Write one letter to a friend each week.  If you want a letter, email me your address.



    One of these goals I accomplished yesterday: 
    A new email address!!

    Email me at Alwaysablogsmaid@gmail.com if you want to. :) 



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have such a busy october!! Enjoy it all!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.