HOME     ABout     Contact

10.12.2014

One Year + My first VLOG




Hey y'all.  I made my first vlog and I look rachet.
A wedding and then Alumni dance practice will do that to you.

I decided to do a vlog because today is my best friend, Bridget's, first wedding anniversary.
It's been ONE full year of wedding season and I think that needs to be documented.

I am so happy for all of my friends who have tied the knot this year.  
I have added links below if you missed any of the posts over the last twelve months.



October 12, 2013 










October 11, 2014**




**This post will be written this week.








4 comments:

  1. Could your accent be any cuter?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love! Seriously the "ugly bridesmaid dress" doesn't exist on you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go, Missy! I haven't had enough courage to VLOG yet! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.