HOME     ABout     Contact

11.06.2014

Hocus Pocus


If there is one thing you should know about me: 
I love dressing up in ridiculous costumes.  

I am currently sitting at my desk wishing I was still at the Annual Patterson Halloween Party.  
This year it fell on the Saturday before Halloween and it was the perfect night. 



Brooke, Kara and I decided about a month ago to be the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus.  We have been searching high and low in goodwill and dirt cheap stores for the perfect outfit and honestly, I think we nailed it.

I was Mary.  Brooke was Winifred.  Kara was Sarah.  It was the best time.  
I love the pictures and video we took that night.  
If you haven't seen it on Instagram yet, please go to my page @alwaystheblogsmaid.

Other than being "sistahs" - we ate lots of yummy food and drank lots of Bat's brew.  I made witches broomsticks as an appetizer, took my mom's salsa and also brought over a whole bucket of candy.  






























I left around 10 to make time to hang out with my friend, Joseph, and right when I walked in: 
a vacuum.  Perfect for one last picture: 



I loved everything about the annual Patterson Halloween party.  
It's always a fun time and it gives me another reason to dress up. 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the costumes...and the movie of course.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all definitely nailed it! So creative!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.