Well...it's November and I have a few goals for this month (no surprise there).
But first, let's recap October.
- Stick to a consistent blogging schedule. (I'm gonna try MWF)
Create an email account specifically for this blog. Finalize Halloween outfits. Be the best maid of honor on October 11th. Enjoy mother-daughter beach trip to the fullest. Perform with the Hi-Stepper Alumniand take plenty of photos to remember.
- Write one letter to a friend each week.Well, I obviously did not stick to a consistent blogging schedule but that is going to change this month. Also, I did not take enough photos during the Alumni performance - but other people did! Posts will be up next week of all my October shenanigans.
- Stick to a consistent blogging schedule.
- Buy a couple Christmas presents and get that out of the way.
- Get off all medicine at my yearly appointment the safe way.
- Make my eye doctor/dentist appointments
- Limit my Dr. Pepper cravings to just one a day
- Continue doing the c25k app consistently (3 days a week)
- Be present with my family at Thanksgiving
What are some of your November goals?